Own this beautiful bracelet specially curated for the Gemini born. Whether you follow the sun sign or Moon, this bracelet covers you if you fall under the third zodiac sign Gemini.
- Aquamarine helps soothe Gemini's overactive mind and overcome fears that are holding them back. It works with the throat and heart chakras to create better communication, helping them bring more love and gentleness into their communications so they are better heard and understood.
- Tiger Eye – Birthstone of Gemini. Tiger's eye is a stone that enhances the strength of conviction, convenience, safety, courage, self-esteem, and confidence in one's own power. It provides support for new beginnings and reestablishes harmony in life. It assists in the acquisition and preservation of wealth and abundance.
- Chrysoprase, as Gemini's birthstone, can help to stabilize emotions, staying off depression, and improving the wearer's mood. It is thought that this stone helps promote growth, love, and forgiveness and makes it easier for the Gemini to accept change.
- Moon Stone: The gemstone most associated with Gemini is one of June's most popular birthstones: The Moonstone. The great thing about the Moonstone is that it accentuates the Gemini's positive qualities – Their creativity and voracious lust for life – and eases their challenging qualities such as over-nervousness and anxiety.
- Dalmatian Jasper: Helps Gemini born to live their life fullest. Dalmatian Jasper brings an energy of childlike joy and a sense of playfulness into your life. It aids you to break down barriers that you have created as protection around yourself. This allows you to move forward in life and discover your true purpose for being here.
- Healing crystals are energy boosters, they show you the path to achieve desired goals. An individual needs to embrace the path and work on it.
How fast the results come is dependent on an individual's hard work, efforts, and sincerity to achieve the goal.
Crystals carry universal energy in them, they help individuals to bring the needed change in their life in order to achieve their goals. Crystals are part of spiritual work, and any spiritual work will take its own time and the results are always dependant on individuals.