Own this beautiful bracelet specially curated for the Sagittarius born, Whether you follow the sun sign or Moon, this bracelet covers you if you fall under the ninth zodiac sign Aries.
- Amethyst gives Sagittarius the connection to their intuition and higher consciousness that they need to help them gain insight into the world they so long to understand. It helps them get out of their head and into their heart and spirit. Amethyst is also very calming, helping them to relax when they feel impatient.
- Turquoise: Wearing turquoise signifies expansion and moving towards the goals of life. Wearing the turquoise stone helps promote prosperity and success and helps achieve fortune and happiness in life. This stone heals diseases and has some rare curative properties due to its copper content.
- Bronzite: Bronzite provides the Sagittarius with the grounding energy they need to align their thoughts and actions. It is known as the Stone of Focused Action and can help them pursue the right path and stick to it. It promotes the change they desire through harmony and flow.
- Clear Quartz: Clear Quartz cleanses and rejuvenates the inner spirit, bringing in positive energy when Sagittarius is feeling depleted. It improves their connection with higher consciousness, helping them to discover their purpose and find the answers they seek.
- Lapis lazuli: Lapis Lazuli is one of the birthstones for Sagittarius, as it helps boost some of the sign's greatest strengths. As a stone of the Throat Chakra, Lapis Lazuli encourages you to speak out your truth with wisdom.
All the crystals come with a how-to-use, charge, set intention guide, which contains all the information the individual needs to use the crystals.
Healing crystals are energy boosters, they show you the path to achieve desired goals. An individual needs to embrace the path and work on it.
How fast the results come is dependent on an individual's hard work, efforts, and sincerity to achieve the goal.
Crystals carry universal energy in them, they help individuals to bring the needed change in their life in order to achieve their goals. Crystals are part of spiritual work, and any spiritual work will take its own time and the results are always dependent on individuals.