Know how to choose the right Healing Crystals for you
Ideally speaking, there are many ways to choose your healing crystals. A few ways to mention are- purpose driven, based on energy, for particular needs, based on time, life happenings, psychic mediums etc.
Good news is that there is no wrong way to choose your stone! Today, we will be discussing 2 major and most commonly followed ways to choose your crystal stones.
- Based on Metaphysical associations and benefits
- Based on Intuition
Based on Metaphysical associations and benefits:
Using the metaphysical associations and benefits of gemstones is one of the most common ways to choose them. So, what exactly does this mean?
You choose the crystal stones based on the benefits it gives. Here we have listed a few for general purposes.
- Abundance: Green Aventurine, Citrine, Pyrite, Clear Quartz
- Acceptance: Rose Quartz, Turquoise
- Anxiety: Smokey Quartz, Labradorite, Lepidolite
- Business: Citrine, Pyrite, Smokey Quartz
- Calming: Amethyst, Rose quartz, Black tourmaline,7 chakra crystals
- Balancing/Centering: 7 chakra crystals, Smokey Quartz, Tiger’s Eye, Black Tourmaline
- Change: Malachite, Jasper, Tiger’s Eye
- Cleansing: Clear Quartz, Selenite
- Creativity: Citrine, Pyrite, Tiger’s Eye
- Decision Making: Citrine, Fluorite, Tiger’s eye
- Determination: Red Jasper, Green Aventurine, Amazonite, Black tourmaline
- Protection: Black tourmaline, labradorite, smokey quartz
- Love and relationships: Rose quartz, Rhodonite, Moonstone
You can create your own collection of stones based on their associations by combining several and programming them to work together toward a common goal.
Based on intuition
At certain points in life, when you are ready, a particular stone will attract you and “call” for you. This is something that is accepted universally by every crystal user. This is a very strong energy that attracts you and honoring it will be the best thing to do in our opinion.
When you feel that you need a black tourmaline or a piece of labradorite--for example, worry less and just go for it. You may find later that, upon reading its associations, it is the perfect crystal stones for you at that point in your life. Or it may be that you are meant to receive the energy of that stone to realise its need in your life at the moment or a little later.
Finally, we would like you to always remember that, while choosing crystal stones, try not to focus on possibly “choosing the wrong stone”. In our honest opinion, there is no such thing as wrong stone.
It may take a few days extra to realise or connect to the stone, but it will definitely help you in the path of growth. Follow your inner voice and chances are that you won't be disappointed.Have more queries related to healing crystals? You can always write to us at email@example.com.