About this Mala:
Tigers Eye Mala Prayer Beads finished with a natural Yellow cotton tassel.
Bead Size: 8mm
Length of Mala: 18 inches
*GST will be calculated during checkout
About Tiger's eye
- Mysterious and powerful, Tiger’s eye is considered an “all-seeing all-knowing eye,” thought to bring the wearer an ability to observe everything.
- Long has it been considered a stone of prosperity and good fortune; protecting the wearer's resources and reflecting back threats from others.
- Tiger’s Eye is called just that to resemble a cat’s eye with its brown base and its golden yellow, light-catching shimmer. Tiger’s Eye comes primarily from South Africa and East Asia.
Healing properties of Tiger's eye crystal
- Tiger’s Eye: It is considered as a power stone. Tiger’s Eye has a wonderful reputation for attracting wealth, money, and luck. However, it has powerful spiritual uses as well.
- The liquid movement of light across the stone makes it an excellent tool for vision or divination work.
- Tiger’s Eye supports necessary change in all aspects of one’s life, stimulating the will and purpose of intention in order to manifest at the deepest level.
- It is also believed that Tiger’s Eye increases insight and perception in unfamiliar places and provides protection from the negative intentions of others.
- It can also sharpen the senses, helping the wearer to pay attention to details.